Skip to main content

New Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation.

It is been forever since i did a blog post about beauty products i promise i would be doing more of that this year. Today's blog post is about the new maybelline superstay full coverage foundation that launched some couple of months ago, finally i am able to get my hands on it here in Ireland.
The foundation claims to be a full coverage foundation that does not fade or shift  all day. This claim is true maybe because of my skin type. I do have a combination skin which means that i get oily on my T-zone and the other part of my face is normal. There were not many shades for women of colour when i went into boots pharmacy to get mine the shade range was really limited. I must say this is one of my biggest problem here in Ireland we women of colour tend to be limited to shades with drugstore foundation i dont know if this is applicable to the US.
The finish of this foundation is absolutely beautiful it gives a glowy matte type of finish this is to say it is not too matte but a matte with glow. My shade is 70 Cocoa and the price point of this in the US is 11.00 dollars, UK 9.99£ and here in Ireland 15.00 Euros which is not too bad for a good drugstore foundation. In terms of comparison this can be compared to my Lancome Ultra 24hours foundation which is my favourite foundation as well as the Estee Lauder Double Wear. If you love full coverage this foundation is for you and i will advice to do just 2 pumps, medium coverage 1 1/2 pumps and for a light coverage 1 pump. It lasted me all day from 11.00am - 8.30pm  i didn't have to blot. As at 8.30pm when i was about to take this off with my simple wipes my face was still looking flawless. I did apply mine with a foundation brush rather than a sponge, it was easy to blend out and glides onto my skin like butter. I notice there was no colour transfer on my clothe which is a big plus.
It does contain 30ml of product inside the glass bottle that has a plastic white top as well a pump to dispense your foundation. The question is do i like this foundation? My answer is No i love this foundation highly recommend this for all skin type and if you are a makeup artist like myself this is a must for your kit. For shade reference i am a Mac NW46 in the studio fix foundation, Makeup Forever HD 78, Esteer Lauder Rich Coco, L'oreal True Match N8, Lancome #13
Watch my video on youtube to see the demo of this foundation on my skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Instagrammers And Their Views About Fashion

Hi  loves i am so overwhelmed with joy to share this moment with you all.  Hey i got featured on Look Vine Article alongside other 10 instagrammers.  I want to say a big thank you to Lookvine for this great opportunity.  Here is a link to the article:  http://lookvine.com/styles/2018/04/18-street-style-outfit-ideas-stand-crowd/ 22 STREET STYLE OUTFIT IDEAS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD BY   MARTINA SALVATORE  : 11 instagrammers & Their Views About Fashion. 11. I love fashion because it helps me express myself and creativity. Fashion is diverse and trends are always changing but I love that I don’t do trends I just pick out classic pieces from every trend that I can wear over and over and make it my own. @beauty4maureen 10. My fashion rule is to feel comfortable in my Clothes. The perfect makeup look for me is when your skin look like natural, you need a good Foundation, glow, blush,

LUXURY SHOPPING MISTAKES TO AVOID IN 2022

  We all love our luxury items don't we? I'm sure we all do. Luxury products are not cheap and with the insistent price increase from  brands. Of course, we want to wear these luxury brands because we love the lux lifestyle and having to spend hundreds of our hard earned on these items can sometimes be ridiculous. I have narrowed down six tips on how to avoid luxury shopping mistakes and also buyers remorse.   1. Avoid Instagram hype trendy items: Do not fall for the Instagram hype when you see influencers wearing this items. What some of you fail to understand is that some influencers are gifted this items from luxury brands to promote because that is part of their job. A trendy item will be gone in the next couple of months and there comes another trend. Who wants to keep up with this trend every 6-12 months, spending thousands of money on these items? Not me of course. Sometimes it is very hard to give a honest review for a product that has been gifted to an influencer from

My Top 5 Most Used Luxury Handbags.

Yesterday i shared on my YouTube channel my top 5 most used luxury handbags before the lock down. Luxury handbag collection is a life style and not a brand. I love to collect luxury handbags because i know that these are my forever pieces and could also be passed down from one generation to another. This is a new addition to my Chanel collection i bought this last year December as a graduation gift to myself from the University. Chanel beige caviar leather, double flap, sliver hardware in the size jumbo which is also called large. This bag i absolutely love but i wish i opted for the size medium instead apart from that i have no regret having this in my collection and also a big plus for me is that this can be worn cross body. If you are in the market for a Chanel bag just know that you will be paying more as there is a price increase of 7% so this particular bag will be going for  up to 7-8,000$ but make sure to get in touch with your sales assistant for more details. Here