Skip to main content

Autumn Sweater Dress

The sweater, trench coat, leather jacket, leather blazer, leather pant and jumper dress season is here again. Autumn sweater dresses are wardrobe staples that can be worn seasons around. These type of dresses are beautiful with minimal effort to achieving your desired look. 

When it comes to sweater dresses i personally love it a bit fitted not body hugging and oversized. Since i am plus size i do not want the dress to cling onto my body as well as look ill fitted. For my body type i normally opt for something lower or just above the kneel. If the dress is above my kneels i simply pair it with a thick tight or leggings to keep me warm. I love that the dress can be worn with an over the kneel boot,  knee-high boot, calf or ankle boot .   
A pair of statement footwear if possible with pop of colour will make the sweater dress stand out. I opted for a red suede kneel high boots from Asos i have had these over the year, bag is a vintage Chanel Vertical Jersey flap with gold hardware check my pervious  blog post on this amazing piece of art. Leather bracelet: Hermes: https://www.hermes.com/ie/en/product/o-kelly-bracelet-H079504CD89T2/, Necklace: Vancleef layered with old gold jewelries and this lovely dark brown H&M sweater dress:  https://www2.hm.com/en_ie/productpage.0983450006.html
The sweater dress runs a little bit big and stretches out  so well but it is not body-con so you might want to size down or stick to your regular size as i am wearing a size medium. The knit is quiet heavy and feels very luxurious. Remember layering is the key as the weather get colder hence i wore my leather blazer from River Island (old) to keep me warm and protected because leather is a multifaceted material.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LUXURY SHOPPING MISTAKES TO AVOID IN 2022

  We all love our luxury items don't we? I'm sure we all do. Luxury products are not cheap and with the insistent price increase from  brands. Of course, we want to wear these luxury brands because we love the lux lifestyle and having to spend hundreds of our hard earned on these items can sometimes be ridiculous. I have narrowed down six tips on how to avoid luxury shopping mistakes and also buyers remorse.   1. Avoid Instagram hype trendy items: Do not fall for the Instagram hype when you see influencers wearing this items. What some of you fail to understand is that some influencers are gifted this items from luxury brands to promote because that is part of their job. A trendy item will be gone in the next couple of months and there comes another trend. Who wants to keep up with this trend every 6-12 months, spending thousands of money on these items? Not me of course. Sometimes it is very hard to give a honest review for a product that has been gifted to an influencer from

My Top 5 Most Used Luxury Handbags.

Yesterday i shared on my YouTube channel my top 5 most used luxury handbags before the lock down. Luxury handbag collection is a life style and not a brand. I love to collect luxury handbags because i know that these are my forever pieces and could also be passed down from one generation to another. This is a new addition to my Chanel collection i bought this last year December as a graduation gift to myself from the University. Chanel beige caviar leather, double flap, sliver hardware in the size jumbo which is also called large. This bag i absolutely love but i wish i opted for the size medium instead apart from that i have no regret having this in my collection and also a big plus for me is that this can be worn cross body. If you are in the market for a Chanel bag just know that you will be paying more as there is a price increase of 7% so this particular bag will be going for  up to 7-8,000$ but make sure to get in touch with your sales assistant for more details. Here

11 Instagrammers And Their Views About Fashion

Hi  loves i am so overwhelmed with joy to share this moment with you all.  Hey i got featured on Look Vine Article alongside other 10 instagrammers.  I want to say a big thank you to Lookvine for this great opportunity.  Here is a link to the article:  http://lookvine.com/styles/2018/04/18-street-style-outfit-ideas-stand-crowd/ 22 STREET STYLE OUTFIT IDEAS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD BY   MARTINA SALVATORE  : 11 instagrammers & Their Views About Fashion. 11. I love fashion because it helps me express myself and creativity. Fashion is diverse and trends are always changing but I love that I don’t do trends I just pick out classic pieces from every trend that I can wear over and over and make it my own. @beauty4maureen 10. My fashion rule is to feel comfortable in my Clothes. The perfect makeup look for me is when your skin look like natural, you need a good Foundation, glow, blush,